This Giveaway has now closed. The winner has been notified via email. Please add Alookintooourworld@live.com to your address book. This will ensure delivery of any notification messages from me. Please check out the other GREAT GIVEAWAYS that are open right now!! And as always, come back for many more opening soon!!
Who doesn’t love chips? I know I do. Tortilla chips are a staple around here because they’re one of the only foods Little Man will actually eat. Well have you heard of Beanfields Snacks?
A little about the Company:
“Beanfields,LLC is on a mission to combine social responsibility and award-winning taste.Their philosophy is simple:great tasting snacks should also be good for you,good for our families,good for our farmers and good for the planet.Beanfields uses only USA farmed beans and rice,exhibiting their commitment to USA farmers and jobs.All their chips are Non GMO Project verified to not contain genetically modified ingredients and each batch of chips is independently tested for the presence of gluten.For moreinformation about our Bean&Rice Chips,please visit http://www.beanfieldssnacks.com/“
So why did we switch to Beanfields Snacks?
- Great taste! “Quite possibly the world’s tastiest chips.”
- Corn Free – Gluten Free – Non GMO Verified
- Farmed & Made in the USA
- 4 grams of Fiber in every 1 oz. serving, the same as a cup serving of raisin bran and twice as much as most corn tortilla chips!
- 4 grams of Complete Protein in every 1 oz. serving, the same as a 4 oz. serving of milk and twice as much as most corn tortilla chips!
- 3 ingredients in our Naturally Unsalted chips: Beans, Rice & Safflower or Sunflower Oil
- Allergy Friendly: All Beanfields Bean & Rice Chips are made from ingredients that don’t contain any of the Food & Drug Administration’s list of eight foods that trigger about 90% of all allergic reactions to food. See the ingredient lists on the back of our packages for details.
- Five Flavors : Naturally Unsalted, Sea Salt, Sea Salt & Pepper, Pico De Gallo, and (vegan) Nacho
So now comes the usually tricky part. Getting the toddler to try a new food. I was expecting a whole bunch of “NO. Mom.” and hand shaking in my face, like he usually does. Well guess what didnt happen!! Not a single “No. Mom” was uttered. I just sat by and watched him stuff his face!! Jp ate the entire bag of Nacho chips!! I was elated!! It’s very rare that I can get him to eat anything besides cheese and pineapple, so this image made me smile!!
Sorry for the blurry pictures, but He just wouldn’t sit still! He was enjoying his new chips to much!
I mean seriously. Look at these chips. How can you not like them?!
The Hubbs loves chips and salsa, and used the Pico de Gallo chips for his awesome spicy salsa. He fell in LOVE and quickly informed me that we won’t be buying regular tortilla chips anymore. Beanfields Chips are the only ones allowed in our house…and I am TOTALLY ok with that!! I love a tasty and healthy snack, and with the huge plus of Jp liking them, We will be Beanfields customers for life!!
So, now the super fun part!! Who wants to win a case of Beanfields Snacks?!?!? I think I hear people shouting “ME!!!”
How to Enter:
- Fill out the Google Doc below and your responses will be automatically recorded and sent to me! How easy is that!?!
Good Luck to Everyone!! This #Giveaway closes 9/7/12 at 12NOON CST. The winner will be chosen using Random.org, and notified via email. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. This will ensure delivery of any notification messages from Me!
*Disclosure-I received one case of Beanfields Snacks in assorted varieties in exchange for this review and giveaway. No monetary compensation has or will be made. All opinions expressed are 100% my own, and not influenced in any way. Please refer to my full Disclosure Policy for full details.*